We support the work of OSHA, its state counterparts in ensuring compliance with worker safety and hazard communication rules, and the work of FDA in ensuring that the safety of these products is substantiated and the labeling is compliant.
What does HCR stand for?
HCR stands for Hazard Communication Rule (US OSHA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCR
We have 116 other meanings of HCR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Quality Management
- Health care Costs, Quality and Outcomes
- Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- Health Care Quality Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Handwritten Character Recognition
- Hardcore Rules
- Hardware Concept Review
- Harrison Clinical Research (Germany)
- Harvard China Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Haut-Commissaire des Nation Unies pour les Refugies (French; United Nations)
- Headcount Ratio
- Health Care and Retirement Corporation (now HCR Manor Care, Inc.; Ohio)
- Health Care Reengineering
- Health Care Reform
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Height to Crown Ratio (trees)
- Hernando County Road
- High Chemical Resistant
- High Chief Ranger (Ancient Order of Foresters)
- High Color Ratio (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, OSHA's hazard communication rule costs companies millions of dollars in lost work hours due to excessive paperwork.
Another interesting proposal from EPA regarding toxics is the Environmental Hazard Communication Rule, which would be a supplement to the OSHA Hazard Communication Rule.