Summary: Aswaaq, an LLC company owned by Dubai Government, has announced that its supermarket in Nad Al Hamar has been awarded the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification only after four months of its opening.
What does HAACP stand for?
HAACP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heart of America Athletic Conference
- Helicopter Air to Air Combat
- High Altitude Athletics Club
- High Authority for Audiovisual Communications
- Hispanic Access Advisory Council
- Hispanic Alliance of Atlantic County
- Hockey Altercation Action Camp (San Diego Ice Arena developmental hockey class)
- Holland Area Arts Council (Holland, MI)
- HRSA AIDS Advisory Committee
- Hungarian American Athletic Club
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- History of Art, Architecture and Design (various universities)
- Hawaii Association of Addiction and Drug Abuse Counselors
- High-Angle Annular Dark Field
- High-Angle Annular Detector Dark-Field
- High Angle Annular Dark Field STEM Detector
- Haitian American Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Houston Area Association for the Education of Young Children (Texas)
- Hamilton Army Air Field (Marin County, California)
- Healthy African American Families (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PATHOGEN REDUCTION FOCUS Pathogen reduction has been the primary focus of numerous regulatory initiatives starting with the USDA's implementation of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in 1998.