Summary: Aswaaq, an LLC company owned by Dubai Government, has announced that its supermarket in Nad Al Hamar has been awarded the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification only after four months of its opening.
What does HACCP stand for?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (FDA program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of HACCP in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Assistance Coordination Center
- Humanitarian Assistance Co-ordination Centre - Baghdad
- Heating Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- Hillingdon African Caribbean Community Association (UK)
- Hartford Area Child Care Collaborative (Connecticut)
- Hawkeye Area Classic Chevy Club (Iowa)
- Heroin Action Coalition of Carroll County (Maryland)
- Housing Authority of the County of Contra Costa (California)
- Houston Area Consortium of Career Centers (Texas)
- Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Melbourne, Australia)
- Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Home and Community Care Services (Australia)
- Haitian-American Community Dialogue
- Hardware Architecture Configuration Document
- Hawaii Association of Conservation Districts
- Heavy Alpha Chain Disease
- Hebrew Academy of the Capital District
- Home Area Customer Dialing
- Home Automation Control Device
- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIR; The Specialist Cheesemakers Association, most of whose members are small businesses with well below 10 staff, wishes to add its voice to those of the FDF, NFU, BRC and the others who oppose the exemption of small businesses from Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points ('Small firms face HACCP after all', The Grocer, 12 May, p6).
The FDA's Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system, implemented in 1997, requires both U.
PATHOGEN REDUCTION FOCUS Pathogen reduction has been the primary focus of numerous regulatory initiatives starting with the USDA's implementation of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in 1998.
HACCP: The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System in the Meat and Poultry Industry (1994), Washington D.
Under the new rules, packers and slaughterhouses will be required to establish a system known as hazard analysis and critical control points, identifying each point and potential problem in the process - such as cutting, grinding and overheating - where contamination can occur and developing steps to prevent it.
HFG Procurement is a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Systems accredited company and will also use the Ross ERP solution to provide end-to-end traceability of all ingredients received from suppliers all the way to finished goods sold to customers.