He said that responsible production and processing staff of fish processing plants have been trained on traceability, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Hazard Analysis Critical Point (HACCP) by (MFD) in collaboration with UNIDO.
What does HACP stand for?
HACP stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HACP
We have 12 other meanings of HACP in our Acronym Attic
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (TIA)
- Healthy Active Central Oregon
- Hertfordshire Association of Cultural Officers (UK)
- High Altitude Cerebral Oedema (altitude-related altered consciousness)
- Human Action Community Organization (Harvey, IL)
- Human Adaptation and Countermeasures Office (NASA)
- Heart of America Corvair Owners Association (Missouri)
- Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (Colorado)
- Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles
- Hacker against child pornography
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Housing Authority of the City of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- HTTP AICC CMI Protocol
- Hydrotherapy Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Houston Area Coalition for Police Accountability (Houston, TX)
- Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd.
- Hypermedia Assistant for Cancer Pain Management
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Helicopter Active Control Rotor
- High Accuracy Cryogenic Radiometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 1 January 2006 all food and drink and businesses must operate a food safety management system based on Hazard Analysis Critical Points (HACCP).
The report faulted the FDA's Hazard Analysis Critical Point regulations for not providing proper guidance to the fishing industry, about safeguarding the public.