com Queso de Mano from Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy in Colorado (semi-hard goat's milk) / www.
What does HMGD stand for?
HMGD stands for Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy (Longmont, Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMGD
- High Mobility Group Box 1
- Heaton Moor Golf Club (England)
- Hepatic Metastasis of Gastric Cancer (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Human and Molecular Genetics Center (est. 1999; Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Hydro-Membrane Gas Chromatography
- Her/His Majesty's Government Communications Centre (UK)
- HMG-CoA Lyase (deficiency)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Reductase
- High Mobility Ground Control Station (General Atomics Aeronautical Systems)
- 3-@hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-Coa Synthase 2, Mitochondrial
- Human Gene Mutation Database (Institute of Medical Genetics in Cardiff, UK)
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Haystack Mountain Goat Dairy Guided tours (by appointment; $50 per 15 people) include tasting.