Hayes and Jarvis is also offering a bonus night, a 15 percent early booking discount and an accommodation discount.
What does H&J stand for?
H&J stands for Hayes and Jarvis (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of H&J
- Hurt & Heal (gaming)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (USACE)
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
- Harassment & Interdiction
- Highlands and Islands (UK)
- Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Hospitals and Institutions
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC (Eden Prairie, MN law firm)
- Hyphenation and Justification
- Hanning and Kahl GmbH & Co (rail and transit solutions; Germany)
- Heckler and Koch
- Hill and Knowlton (consulting group)
- Homing and Kill
- Hugs and Kisses
- Hoofcare & Lameness (magazine)
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Beekeepers' Association (UK; now Hampshire Beekeepers' Association)
- Highways & Local Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
To coincide with the new Dive Scotland Show at the SECC next weekend, we've teamed up with Hayes and Jarvis to offer Saturday readers the chance to win a superb diving holiday for two to the Bahamas.
Hayes and Jarvis again exchanged penalties that resulted in a 16-12 interval lead to Ponty.