Those who received Service to Nursing/ Midwifery awards were: Christine Bent, Lorraine Watts and Heather Cormack, all nominated by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council.
What does HBRC stand for?
HBRC stands for Hawke's Bay Regional Council (New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBRC
We have 9 other meanings of HBRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hammond Beeby Rupert Ainge Architects (Chicago, IL)
- Heil-Brice Retail Advertising (California)
- High Background Radiation Area
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association (various locations)
- Howard Buford Recreation Area (Oregon)
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Cape Cod (Massachusetts)
- Has Been Reviewed and Concurred With
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont (Williston, VT)
- Hidup Bersama Risiko Bencana (Indonesian: Living with Disaster Risk)
- Helsinki Brain Research Center (Helsinki, Finland)
- Herefordshire Biological Records Centre (est. 2003; UK)
- Housing and Building Research Center (of Egypt)
- Home Business Resource Directory
- Honeybee Research and Development Council
- Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab (University of Florida)
- Hubbard Brook Research Foundation (ecosystem research; Hanover, NH)
- Human TFIIB (Transcription Factor IIB)-Related Factor (microbiology)
- Highland Biological Recording Group (UK)
- Honeybee Research Institute (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NZNO]; Sarah Paku, nominated by Hawke's Bay Regional Council; Jan Dobson, nominated by Canterbury Regional Council; Margaret Horn, nominated by Midlands Regional Council; and Maureen Bent, nominated by Hawke's Bay Regional Council for both services to nursing and midwifery and services to NZNO awards.
Her nomination is fully supported by the Hawke's Bay Regional Council.