The lavish property is owned by Touker Suleyman boss of Ghost and Hawes and Curtis, and the family have been staying there for the past week, the Daily Mail reported.
What does H&C stand for?
H&C stands for Hawes and Curtis (London)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of H&C
We have 1 other meaning of H&C in our Acronym Attic
- US DoT tire speed rating (130 mph)
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company (headstamp for rim-fire cartridges)
- Horizontal Distance
- Hit or Miss (lumber industry)
- Horizontal Scale
- Hicks and Associates, Inc. (SAIC subsidiary)
- Highest and Best
- Highest and Best Use (finance)
- Hammersmith & City (London train line; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Oracle, new leases have been signed for American lifestyle brand Hollister, Apple, TM Lewin and Paperchase, while lease surrenders with five occupiers at Brent Cross have resulted in new lettings with Whistles, Jaeger, Kurt Geiger, Lush and Hawes and Curtis.
New range in store THERE is plenty of choice at tailoring store Hawes and Curtis where more than 100 new designs form the new autumn/winter collection.