The surrounding reefs, lagoons and waters are a supermarket of dolphins, Hawaiian Monk Seals, squid, octopus and turtles.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Hawaiian Monk Seal (mammal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Harakat Mujtamaa As Silm (Movement of the Society for Peace)
- Hard Metal System (Beyblade TV show & toys)
- Harden Middle School (California)
- Hardware Monitoring System
- Harmonie Municipale de Sion
- Harrison Middle School
- Hart Middle School (Pleasanton, CA)
- Hartman Middle School
- Harvard Medical School
- Hasemi Motor Sport (Japan)
- Hawken Middle School (Lyndhurst, Ohio)
- Hazardous Materials Safety
- Hazardous Materials Section (various locations)
- Hazlet Middle School (New Jersey, USA)
- Head Media Spacing (magnetics)
- Headend Management System (Cable TV)
- Headland Management System
- Health and Medical Services (various organizations)
- Health Market Science, Inc (King of Prussia, PA)
- Healthcare Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/hawaii Monk Seal Facts: [yen] Hunted to the brink of extinction in the late 19th century, Hawaiian monk seal populations have been declining since modern surveying due to human interactions such as intentional killing, marine debris and fishing gear entanglement, disease and loss of habitat.
At last count, the population of endangered Hawaiian monk seals hovered around a pitiful 1,300.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At last count, the population of endangered Hawaiian monk seals hovered around a pitiful 1,300.