5-million program is being provided primarily by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the State of Hawaii, with additional support from the state's largest insurer, the Hawaii Medical Service Association.
What does HMSA stand for?
HMSA stands for Hawaii Medical Service Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMSA
We have 7 other meanings of HMSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hydro-Meteorological Station
- Hydrogen Mixing Studies
- Hypermobility Syndrome (rheumatology)
- Hyperreactive Malarial Syndrome (disease)
- Hybrid Management Sub-Layer
- Helmet-Mounted Sight/Display System (V-22 Osprey)
- His (Her) Majesty's Submarine
- Hydrogen Mixing Study/Transient Reactor Analysis Code
- Halo Messenger Subscription Aware
- Hardware Manufacturers' Statistical Association
- Hawk Mountain Sanctuary Association
- Hawthorne Math and Science Academy (Hawthorne, CA)
- Hazardous Material Storage Area
- Hazardous Materials Site Assessment
- Health Management Systems of America
- Health Manpower Shortage Area
- Healthcare Manpower Shortage Area
- Historic Motor Sport Association
- Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc.
- Hmong Minnesota Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Probing a database maintained by the Hawaii Medical Service Association, a Blue Cross/Blue Shield subsidiary, they reviewed prescriptions, age, sex, self-reported ethnicity, and type of antidepressant for 30,581 adults and 639 children.