The case was written up in the Hawaii Medical Journal in 2000 in an article about complete spontaneous regression of cancer.
What does HMJ stand for?
HMJ stands for Hawaii Medical Journal (est. 1856)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMJ
We have 4 other meanings of HMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Her Majesty's Inspector of Taxes (UK)
- Highest Myocardial Ischemic Threshold (cardiology)
- Human Machine Interface Technology
- Heavy Metal Is the Law (song)
- Hardware Monitoring Interface Unit
- Human Mercurial Insensitive Water Channel
- Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incineration
- Hazardous Materials Information Exchange
- Hakodate Medical Journal (Japan)
- Halal Media Japan
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurnalistik (Indonesian: Journalism Students Association)
- Hiroshima Mathematical Journal (Japan)
- Hokkaido Mathematical Journal (Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Honda Motorcycle Japan
- Huntingdon, Mifflin and Juniata (tri-county association; Pennsylvania)
- USS Henry M. Jackson
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurusan Manajemen (Indonesian: Student Management Association; general university organization)
- Her Majesty's Jamaican Ship
- Hafenmobilkran (German: Mobile Harbour Crane)
- Hampson Mowrer Kreitz Insurance (Bethlehem, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case was the subject of an article in the Hawaii Medical Journal in 2000.
Pilot clinical studies of ArginMax were previously published in the 5th Internet World Congress for Biomedical Research, and the December issue of the Hawaii Medical Journal.