Another example of the resistance to information technology among private practice doctors comes from the Hawaii Independent Physicians Association, which recently cancelled a program that offered its members $3,000 if they would adopt electronic medical records.
What does HIPA stand for?
HIPA stands for Hawaii Independent Physicians Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIPA
We have 40 other meanings of HIPA in our Acronym Attic
- HRU Interface Processor
- Hrvatski Istinski Preporod (Croatian True Revival Party)
- HSSI Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Human Information Processing
- Human Interactive Proof
- Human Interface Parser
- Hunger Intervention Program (Seattle, WA)
- Hyperspectral Image Projector
- Huntingtin-Interacting Protein 1
- Hawai'i Island Paddlesports Association
- Hawaii Island Psychologists Association
- Health Information Privacy Act of 1999
- Health Insurance Plan Administrators
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation
- High Intensity Proton Accelerator
- Home Improvement Products Association
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Heparin Induced Platelet Activation Assay
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation Assay
- High-Performance Attack Aircraft System