What does HBPA stand for?
HBPA stands for Hawaii Book Publishers Association (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBPA
We have 12 other meanings of HBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Holdem Brest Poker (French poker club)
- Home Based Program
- Home Buyers' Plan (Canada)
- Hope But Plan
- Hospital-Based Physician
- Host-Based Printing (computer printer capability)
- Hot Bituminous Pavement
- Housing, Building and Planning (various organizations)
- Human Brain Project (EU)
- Hydrogen Behavior Program
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Home-Based Primary Care
- Hospital-Based Palliative Care Consortium