HICKAM AFB, Hawaii, July 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Officials at Hickam AFB, Hawaii, formally dedicated two Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) F-22 Raptors on July 9, inaugurating the base as the newest permanent home for the aircraft and marking the start of a partnership between the Hawaii Air National Guard and the active-duty Air Force in flying the F-22.
What does HI-ANG stand for?
HI-ANG stands for Hawaii Air National Guard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hydriodic Acid
- Hydrogen Index
- Haemophilus influenzae type b
- High Fidelity
- High Priority
- High Priority Target
- High Resolution
- Harassment, Intimidation and Discrimination
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation
- Household, Industrial & Institutional (chemicals market segment)
- Hawaii Army National Guard
- Hemagglutination Inhibition Test Behring
- Hawaii Council on Economic Education
- High Collar
- Helicopter In-Flight Escape System
- High Fidelity
- Horizontal Inertial Force Increaser (music technology)
- Hybrid Insect Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Highly Interactive Optical Visual Information System (Ministry of International Trade and Industry; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FISC Pearl Harbor Fuel Department Electrician Jon Kahapea returned after a six-month deployment to Kuwait with the Hawaii Air National Guard to support the U.
the exact moment of the attack 57 years ago, until a long blast from the USS Russell filled the air and Hawaii Air National Guard F-15s roared over the harbor in the ``missing man'' formation.
Under this task order, NCI will provide the CITS Program with an integrated, high-bandwidth, information transport capability to support the Warfighter's current and future mission requirements at Hickam AFB and the local Hawaii Air National Guard sites.