In a lava tube at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, a guide explained that while the island's porous basalt prevents rain from gathering at the surface, Native Hawaiians could collect drinking water as it dripped from cave ceilings.
What does HAVO stand for?
HAVO stands for Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAVO
- Home Appliance Virtual Interface
- Home Audio and Video, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
- Home Audio Video Interoperability (interoperability standard by eight major consumer electronics companies)
- Homograft Aortic Valve Incompetence (cardiology)
- Helping All Victims in Need (Kittanning, PA)
- Heart and Vascular Institute of Texas (est. 1994; cardiology)
- Hydrocephalic Antenatal Vent for Intrauterine Treatment
- Haute Activité et Vie Longue (French: High Activity and Long Life; radioactivity)
- Haven (postal suffix)
- Haverhill Association of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- Hoger Algemeen Voortgezet Onderwijs (Dutch: Higher General Secondary Education)
- Hoger Algemeen Vormend Onderwijs
- Hammer and Anvils Various Occupations Club
- Handicapped Adults of Volusia County (advocacy organization; est. 1977; Volusia County, FL)
- Harrisburg Area Volkswagen Owners Club (Harrisburg, PA)
- Humanity Against Victimization of Children
- Help for Adult Victims of Child Abuse (UK)
- HTTP Anti Virus Proxy
- History and Appreciation of the Visual and Performing Arts (course)
- Have Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 1-800-345-5473 Big Island of Hawai'i Including Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park is the Moon Handbooks guide for tourists and travelers, and like all books in the Moon series, is packed cover to cover with absolutely everything one needs to know to make the most of a Hawai'i vacation or business trip.
Located in the heart of Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park, these two majestic peaks have awed natives and foreigners alike for millennia.
From there, Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park ($ 10 per vehicle; nps.