The thing that disturbs me most, we don't have an exit strategy," he says.
What does HAES stand for?
HAES stands for Have an Exit Strategy (fire safety)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAES
We have 3 other meanings of HAES in our Acronym Attic
- Hawthorn-Auckland English Language Centre
- Herpes-Associated Erythema Multiforme
- House Arrest with Electronic Monitoring
- Human Acute Encephalomyelitis Virus (immunology)
- High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse
- Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency (Brigham and Women's Hospital/ Massachusetts General Hospital )
- High Altitude Exo-Atmospheric Nuclear Survivability
- Hawaii Association of Environmental Professionals
- Historic American Engineering Record
- Haitian Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Health at Every Size
- High Altitude Effects Simulation
- High Altitude ELINT System
- Hydroxy-Äthyl-Stärke (anaesthesia, German)
- Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Limited
- Heparin in Acute Embolic Stroke Trial
- Home Appliance Electronic Tag Consortium (est. 2005)
- Historical Archives of the European Union (European University Institute; Florence, Italy)
- High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY "Every business needs an exit strategy.