Not just swing numbers like Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, there's also a slowed-down piano-backed version of All I Want For Christmas Is You, a cheeky little rendition of Santa Baby, a New Orleans jazz bash at Blue Christmas and a dewy-eyed string-wracked 50s style interpretation of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
What does HYAMLC stand for?
HYAMLC stands for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Homeless Youth Alliance (San Francisco, CA)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyannis, MA, USA - Barnstable County (Airport Code)
- Hastings Youth Athletic Association (est. 1982; Hasting, MN)
- Hillsborough Youth Athletic Association (Hillsborough, NC)
- Holmdel Youth Athletic Association (Holmdel, New Jersey)
- Hooksett Youth Athletic Association
- Hydride Atomic Absorption
- Huron Youth Advisory Council (Canada)
- High School Youth Advancing Christ's Kingdom through Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF YOU DON'T have yourself a merry little Christmas, you might as well kill yourself," John Waters wrote in his essay collection Crackpot.
The traditional pieces comprising this enthusiastically recommended CD album include Little Drummer Boy (1:48); Jingle Bells (2:24); Joy to the World (1:18); Deck the Halls (1:36); Silent Night (2:32); The First Noel (2:32); Angels We Have Heard on High (1:50); O Holy Night (3:47); O Little Town of Bethlehem (2:01); Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (2:39); Frosty the Snowman (2:05); The Twelves Days of Christmas (4:07); O, Christmas Tree (1:41); It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (2:21) Away in a Manger (2:10); We Wish You A Merry Christmas (2:29); What Child is This?
And because you have been very, very good over the past year--at work, at least--you will definitely have yourself a merry little Christmas.