Sandy Hopkins, chief executive of Havant borough council, said: "It is an extremely sad day for the friends and family of Corporal David O'Connor and all who knew him.
What does HBC stand for?
HBC stands for Havant Borough Council (UK town council)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBC
We have 244 other meanings of HBC in our Acronym Attic
- Hrvatski Body Building Savez (Croatian Body Building Association)
- Human renal brush border vesicles
- Habitat Bicycle Challenge (student run organization that benefits Habitat for Humanity)
- Hacked by Chinese
- Hale-Bopp Comet
- Hansen Beverage Company (Corona, CA)
- Harbor Bay Club (Alameda, CA)
- Harmony Baptist Church (various locations)
- Hartlepool Borough Council (UK)
- Harvard Bridge Club
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (Wichita, Kansas)
- Head Ball Coach (Steve Spurrier)
- Health & Beauty Care
- Health Benefits Coalition (healthcare)
- Healthcare Business Consultants (various locations)
- Heavy Brushed Cotton (fabric)
- Helena Bonham Carter (actress)
- Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola)
- Helsinki Business College (Finland)
- Hepatitis B Core
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terra Firma have worked with architects HGP and tourism consultants Planning Solutions on behalf of Havant Borough Council to create the Masterplan, intended to give an idea of the huge potential for growth and development on the seafront.
A spokeswoman for Havant Borough Council said that bins should be shut, but it allowed its staff the discretion to empty them still as long as the lid was not open by more than 45 degrees.
Havant Borough Council spokesman Kim Richardson said environmental health officers had begun an investigation.
Havant borough council had given Lynda seven days to pay pounds 725.
Robin Smith, chief executive of Havant Borough Council, which owns the park, said: "Our sympathies are with the boy's family.
Officials at Havant Borough Council are recommending that councillors approve plans for an 8,600 sq m development.
Havant borough council is close to clinching two crucial bids which will guarantee the development.