Lance en janvier 2O12 au Maroc et en Belgique dans le cadre d'un partenariat entre la faculte polydisciplinaire de l'Universite Chouaib Doukkali d'El Jadida et la Haute ecole Francisco Ferrer de Bruxelles, avec le soutien de Wallonie Bruxelles International, ce programme a ete concu pour former les professionnels et les generations futures a travers notamment la maEtrise des nouveaux enjeux lies a l'economie sociale et l'adoption de methodes de management participatif.
What does HE stand for?
HE stands for Haute Ecole (French)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HE
We have 45 other meanings of HE in our Acronym Attic
- High Desert Youth Soccer League (Apple Valley, California)
- How Do You Want to Do This?
- How Do You Work This Damn Thing? (polite form)
- Harbin Development Zone (China)
- Health Disparity Zones (diabetes)
- Hillside Development Zone (Arizona)
- Hrvatska Demokratska Zajednica (Croatian Democratic Union)
- Altitude Error (aviation)
- Haunting Echoes (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her bronze Portugese stallion, Gotan, is a specialist in performing Haute Ecole exercises with neither bit nor bridle, and in total freedom.
During the Renaissance, horses were bred not only for war, but for haute ecole (classical) riding, popular among the elite of the time.
Training horses to perform the manoeuvres of haute ecole or manege was once intended to fit them for war, but became a courtly game practised to great acclaim by Prince Henry and others in his circle.
Club members had the chance to learn how to lunge and long-rein these magnificent examples of Portuguese breeding and Haute Ecole.
Also making their first appearance in the country are Ricardo and Tomas from Spain's leading Andalusian training centre who will demonstrate classic haute ecole.