The Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute (http://www.
What does HWMRI stand for?
HWMRI stands for Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute (Buffalo, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- He Who Must Not Be Named (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
- He Who Must Obey Me
- High Water Mark of Ordinary Spring Tides (maps, Scotland)
- Hazardous Waste Management Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management Program
- Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol
- Hazardous Waste Management Project in Alexandria (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Hazardous Waste Management Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Management Rules (various states)
- Hazardous Waste Management Research Fund (Columbia, SC)
- Henry Wilson Memorial School (Farmington, NH)
- Highlander Way Middle School
- Hall for Workshop of Meta Synthetic Engineering
- Hanford Waste Management Technology Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management Unit
- Heart of West Michigan United Way (Grand Rapids, MI)
- High-Watermark Vector (domain controllers)
- Harsh Wall Noise (music)
- Hawaiian Wholesale Network (heirloom jewelry sales)
- Heaven's White Noise (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only did they relieve McPherson of his duties supervising two research scientists; they wrote letters to the professor's funders at the Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute and the National Institutes of Health, informing them that McPherson was noncompliant and no longer a supervisor.