In a case with haunting echoes of the Baby "P" case, former crack addict Claire Biggs, 27, who already had one "at risk" child taken into care, dodged a string of healthworker checks as she attacked him repeatedly.
What does HE stand for?
HE stands for Haunting Echoes (website)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HE
We have 45 other meanings of HE in our Acronym Attic
- How Do/Did You Know?
- High Desert Youth Soccer League (Apple Valley, California)
- How Do You Want to Do This?
- How Do You Work This Damn Thing? (polite form)
- Harbin Development Zone (China)
- Health Disparity Zones (diabetes)
- Hillside Development Zone (Arizona)
- Hrvatska Demokratska Zajednica (Croatian Democratic Union)
- Altitude Error (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Lost Canyons is a music CD resurrecting the haunting echoes of the Anasazi flute, an instrument lost to human ears for over a millennium.
Off-stage horn calls and bizarre march were magical, suitably distant with perfect haunting echoes.
But this setback also bore haunting echoes of last season when the Blues matched Arsenal stride for stride at the top of the Premiership before being beaten in the same fixture.
Moving back and forth from early childhood stories to wartime horrors and their haunting echoes in the lives of middle-aged men, O'Brien has created a work in which war is both a terror and a ghost.