The Hattiesburg office expands MSC's ability to offer local support services to its growing base of clients in the region.
What does HBURG stand for?
HBURG stands for Hattiesburg (Mississippi)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HBURG
- Hollandsche Bank-Unie (Dutch bank; now Deutsche Bank)
- Homebrew Bittering Units (beer bitterness measure)
- Houston Baptist University (Houston, Texas)
- How Bout U
- Huntington Beach Union High School District (California)
- Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta (Malaysia)
- Huntington Beach Underground Pancrase (California)
- Hardware Blocking/Unblocking Reception
- Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Haskell Bottom Up Rewrite Generator
- Hardware Blocking/Unblocking Sending
- Handel Banken und Versicherungen (Labor Union Trading, Banking, Insurance)
- Health-Based Value (safety measurement)
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Heterostructure Barrier Varactor
- Hietsu Beach Volley (Finland)
- High Biological Value
- Holz Beton Verbund (German: Wood-Concrete Composite)
- Honor-Based Violence (form of domestic violence)
- Human Behavioral Variables
Samples in periodicals archive:
And there were indications last week that the Hattiesburg store might not be long for this world.
After Tuesday's game, Cook learned his parents had left Hattiesburg and were headed to Nashville, Tenn.
The pipeline starts at Petal High School, not far from Hattiesburg.
It will increase the total capacity of the Hattiesburg plant by about 25%.
Following the ceremony, the bride's parents hosted a reception at the The Venue in downtown Hattiesburg where guests enjoyed cocktails and live music by Second Coming of Birmingham, Alabama Soft white lights and romantically draped chiffon suspended from the vaulted ceiling framed the display of delicious Southern hors d'oeuvres provided by Pretty Presentations of Meridian.