The 14-year-old stumbled across his old French tutor in April after moving to a new home in West Heath and told him: "You used to teach me, I hate your guts.
What does HYG stand for?
HYG stands for Hate Your Guts (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HYG
- Hundred Year Flood (band)
- Helping You Find A Solution (Information Technology and Management Consultancy, Ltd.; Portugal)
- Hope You Feel Better
- Hydrogen Flame Emission Detector
- Hybrid Field Emission Display (Applied Nanotech)
- Hypersonic Flight Environmental Simulator
- Hybrid Neural Fuzzy Inference System
- Hydrocarbon Fingerprinting System (Malaysia)
- Hypersonic Flight Experiment
- Hope You Found This Helpful
- Here You Go
- Herts Youth Games (Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Highland Youth Group (Vernon Hills, IL)
- Home, Yard and Garden (newsletter; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Hydaburg, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Hydrogenics Corporation (stock symbol)
- HanYang Graduate School of Sociology
- Hard Yakka Heroes (gaming clan)
- Have You Heard
- Heights Young Hoods
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blagging them might do wonders for your ego, but it also makes every other bloke hate your guts.
Along with Sav who seems to hate your guts, But, we don't think you give a.
Byline: Predator IN the past few days, John McCririck and Tony Blair have both learned that being at close quarters with people who hate your guts can get a teensy bit uncomfortable.