The array is part of the Hat Creek Radio Observatory, a facility of the University of California, Berkeley.
What does HCRO stand for?
HCRO stands for Hat Creek Radio Observatory (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HCRO in our Acronym Attic
- Halifax City Regional Library (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hanford Cultural Resources Laboratory
- Health Communication Research Laboratory (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Human Centered Robotics Lab (University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX)
- Human Cognition Research Laboratory (Knowledge Media Institute; The Open University; UK)
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Health Care Risk Management
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society
- Health Care Record Number
- Human and Civil Rights Organizations of America (est. 1994; Salem, MA)
- Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- Hardcore Role Playing
- Harris County Republican Party (Houston, TX)
- Harvard Civil Rights Project
- Harvard College Research Program
- Health Care Reform Panel (Louisiana)
- Hillsborough County Republican Party
- Human Cysteine-Rich Protein 2
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The papers address topics pertaining to radio telescope facilities, the development of Berkeley's remote Hat Creek Radio Observatory, and star and star formation science; the posters are on the North American ALMA prototype antenna, interstellar molecules in K-12 education, the recently discovered Class O source Barnard 1-c, a massive protobinary system in the hot core, results from the SCUBA public archive, and the impact of galaxy outflows.