This gent got in a hurry and learned the hard way that haste makes waste.
What does HMW stand for?
HMW stands for Haste Makes Waste
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMW
We have 37 other meanings of HMW in our Acronym Attic
- High Mach Vehicle Mission Applications
- Hundred Million Vehicle Miles Traveled (used by state departments of transportation)
- Habitual Motor Vehicle Offender (Tennessee)
- Hospital Metropolitano Vivian Pellas (Spanish: Vivian Pellas Metropolitan Hospital; Managua, Nicaragua)
- Hawaii Military Vehicle Preservation Association (Oahu, HI)
- Homograft Mitral Valve Replacement
- Helmet Mounted Vision System
- Her Majesty's Victorian Ship
- High Moisture Vapour Transmission
- Halleiner Motorenwerke (German; Austrian motorbike manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The owners should adhere to that old adage, haste makes waste.
CALL MY CAPRICORN LINE TO HEAR MORE 0901 563 8483 Aquaria Jan 21 - Feb 19 HASTE makes waste.
23 Kyodo Selected editorial excerpts from the Asia-Pacific press: HASTE MAKES WASTE (The Korea Times, Seoul) The South Korean government plans to open an economic cooperation representative office in Pyongyang next year to promote inter-Korean cooperation, while allowing North Korea to set up such an office in Seoul.