Block 403c/e is close to Anadarko's production system at Hassi Berkine South.
What does HBNS stand for?
HBNS stands for Hassi Berkine South (oil field; Algerian National Oil Company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBNS
- Home Based Newborn Care (India)
- Heparin Binding Neurite-Promoting Factor
- Heparin Binding Neurotrophic Factor
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (India)
- Hutterian Broadband Network, Inc.
- Hummingbirds of New Mexico (Silver City, NM; nonprofit preservation society; est. 1994)
- Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Hybrid Biological Nutrient Removal
- Housing and Building National Research Centre (Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development; Egypt)
- Health Behavior News Service
- Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences (University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
- Hulbert Bond Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Watch (California)
- Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Loleta, CA; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only
- Handled By Officer (police communications)
- Healthy Birth Outcomes ( various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June 2002 they had pushed oil output to 285,000 b/d after having brought the system's fourth and final oil treatment train in Hassi Berkine South (HBNS) on stream in April of that year.
Block 208 is located 90 km south of the Sonatrach/Anadarko-operated Hassi Berkine South (HBNS) oil field.
Block 403c/e is close to Anadarko's existing production system at Hassi Berkine South (see omt6AlgFieldsFeb7-11).
The 30-inch Nezla OH3 pipeline was commissioned in December 1998 to carry crude oil from Anadarko's prolific Hassi Berkine South (HBKS) field to Algeria's export system.