Dances shown include Bebop, Lindy, Shim Sham, Charleston, and an aerial Lindy contest for the Harvest Moon Ball Championships.
What does HMB stand for?
HMB stands for Harvest Moon Ball (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMB
We have 52 other meanings of HMB in our Acronym Attic
- Historia Mathematica
- Hot Mix Asphalt Technology
- Hawaii Macintosh and Apple Users' Society
- His/Her Majesty's Armed Vessel (Great Britain)
- Hotel Motel Association of Volusia County (Florida, USA)
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Nintendo GameCube game)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methyl Butene
- Half Moon Bay (California)
- Hall Memorial Building (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Harmonie Municipale de Bonneville (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the Harvest Moon Ball in Barberstown Castle, Co Kildare, last Thursday she said: "I wish someone would have asked me about my horse riding or modelling before writing about it in the papers.