This breakthrough resulted from years of effort on my part, in collaboration with the Russian Research Center of Harvard University and, in particular, the Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute (HURI).
What does HURI stand for?
HURI stands for Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hurricane Communications
- Hurricane Condition
- Hird of Unix-Replacing Daemons
- North American Hurricane Database (US NOAA)
- Human Rights and Environment Forum (est. 1996; Nepal)
- Human Rights and Extreme Poverty Project (academic network; Norway)
- Hurricane Report
- Hurricane Evacuation
- Highway-User Revenue Fund (Arizona Department of Transportation)
- Hughes Undergraduate Research Fellow (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Hosei University Research Institute California
- Asia-Pacific Human Rights Information Center
- Human Rights Legal Services
- Human Rights Network (various locations)
- Human Rights Institute of South Africa
- Hopkins Undergraduate Research Journal (John Hopkins University)
- Halifax Ultimate Recreational League (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hawai'i Undersea Research Laboratory
- Hawaii Undersea Research Lab (oceanography)
- Hughes Undergraduate Research Laboratory (University of California, Santa Cruz)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamm himself has written on Kharkiv, Patricia Herlihy has produced a solid study of Ukraine's great Black Sea port (Odessa: A History 1794-1914, Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute, 1986) and an excellent overview of the whole problematic, with contributions by Herlihy, Steven L.