has received a $113,500 Quality Award grant from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care to eliminate care disparities caused by language barriers and limited resources for patients in their pre- and post-natal period.
What does HPHC stand for?
HPHC stands for Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPHC
We have 2 other meanings of HPHC in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Public Health Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority
- Historic Paulus Hook Association, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Holly Park Homeowners Association (Hawthorne, CA)
- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (Horsham, PA)
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- High Production Home Builders Council (National Association of Home Builders)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (fiction)
- Hamburg Port Health Center (Germany)
- Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (US FDA)
- Healthy People Healthy Company (Dutch occupational health consultancy)
- Healthy People, Healthy Communities
- Hewlett-Packard Health Check (software)
- Houston Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Cypress, TX)
- Hurricane Public Health Center (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England (Rhode Island)
- Hawaii Prepaid Health Care Act
- High Performance Heavy Duty (various products)
- Health Promotion Health Education
- Healthy People Healthy Environment (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Fallon Clinic in 2002, Samitt served as senior vice president for marketing, sales and customer service at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, a health insurance company in Wellesley, Mass.
Worcester-based Fallon Community Health Plan, Wellesley-based Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan of Watertown all reported declines in operating income.
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care expects to save $1 million to $2 million annually in administration costs by contracting through a third party to provide behavioral health care.