Discounted passes covered by the grant include the New England Aquarium, the Harvard Museum of Natural History (home of the famed Glass Flowers exhibit), The Butterfly Place, the Museum of Science in Boston, Southwick Zoo, and Zoo New England.
What does HMNH stand for?
HMNH stands for Harvard Museum of Natural History
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMNH
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Associates
- Helios & Matheson North America, Inc. (New York, NY)
- High Molecular Mass Nuclear Antigen (cell science)
- Housing Market and Needs Assessment (housing planning survey; England, UK)
- Human Malignancy-Associated Nucleolar Antigen (leukemia)
- Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office (UK)
- Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge (Oregon)
- Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Sciences (Australia)
- Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida (Valparaiso, FL)
- Huron-Manistee National Forest (Oscoda County, Michigan)
- Hypo Maar Niet Happy (Dutch thyroid condition support group)
- Hi, My Name Is
- Her Majesty's Nuclear Installations Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Humanistic Mathematics Network Journal
- Hermandad Mexicana Nacional Legal Center (community organization; California, US)
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital (Valenica, California)
- Healthcare Marketing Network Organization
- Human Remains
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Hypothetical Maximum Number of Stripes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia Transpacific Journeys, the nation's leading tour company for travel to Asia and the Pacific, are considered the China experts, tailoring travel to China for the Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Princeton alumni association.
THE RAREST OF THE RARE: Stories behind the Treasures at the Harvard Museum of Natural History NANCY PICK, PHOTOGRAPHS BY MARK SLOAN Most people are probably more familiar with the natural history collections in museums in Washington, D.
2 HARVARD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY (Cambridge, MA) I went to see its famous collection of over 3,000 glass flowers expecting to encounter a psychedelic fantasyland.
Boston CityPASS offers discounted admission tickets to Boston's most famous attractions, including the New England Aquarium, which unveiled last summer; and the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, which celebrated opening of Art of the Americas wing in November 2010; the Museum of Science; Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center; and a choice of either the Harvard Museum of Natural History or the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum .