In fact, people abusing painkillers are most likely to obtain them from friends or family than from any other source, reports the Harvard Mental Health Letter.
What does HMHL stand for?
HMHL stands for Harvard Mental Health Letter (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMHL
We have 1 other meaning of HMHL in our Acronym Attic
- National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition
- Heartland Miniature Horse Club (Valley Center, KS)
- Herman Miller for Healthcare
- Hilversumse Mixed Hockey Club (Netherlands)
- Hunt Memorial Hospital District (Greenville, TX)
- Hickory Metro Higher Education Center (Hickory, NC)
- Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame (Honolulu, HI)
- Hazardous Materials Handling Facility (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Healthy Moms, Healthy Kids (Medicaid; Illinois)
- Halton Mens Hockey League (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hochschild Mining Holdings Limited
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology
- Horizon Mental Health Management, Inc. (Lewisville, TX)
- Humility of Mary Health Partners (Ohio)
- Haddonfield Memorial High School (New Jersey)
- His/Her Majesty's Hospital Ship
- Humana Military Healthcare Services, Inc (Louisville, KY )
- Health, Mental Health, and Safety Guidelines for Schools (US)
- Holland Marine House Vietnam (maritime technology; Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Human Meta-Human Vamperic Virus (Shadowrun game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And what about addiction, anxiety and psychosis, three conditions the Harvard Mental Health Letter says (in its April issue) may be associated with regular pot use.
Bakalar, associate editor of the Harvard Mental Health Letter, begin with a brief review of marijuana's history as a medicine, which goes back at least 5,000 years.
Legal or biological paternity needs a human relationship to give it significance," Lieberman writes in the June HARVARD MENTAL HEALTH LETTER.