Let the physicians and researchers at the world-renowned Harvard Medical School show YOU the way to a longer, healthier, happier life--just send for our next issue ABSOLUTELY FREE
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Harvard Medical School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hansen Mobile Solutions
- Har Mar Superstar (band)
- Harakat Mujtamaa As Silm (Movement of the Society for Peace)
- Hard Metal System (Beyblade TV show & toys)
- Harden Middle School (California)
- Hardware Monitoring System
- Harmonie Municipale de Sion
- Harrison Middle School
- Hart Middle School (Pleasanton, CA)
- Hartman Middle School
- Hasemi Motor Sport (Japan)
- Hawaiian Monk Seal (mammal)
- Hawken Middle School (Lyndhurst, Ohio)
- Hazardous Materials Safety
- Hazardous Materials Section (various locations)
- Hazlet Middle School (New Jersey, USA)
- Head Media Spacing (magnetics)
- Headend Management System (Cable TV)
- Headland Management System
- Health and Medical Services (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vacanti, who studies tissue engineering at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
In addition, the Harvard Medical School Buyer's Guide to Herbs and Supplements also contains information on 52 herbs and supplements, including possible side effects and interactions, safety precautions and dosage information.
The two have entered into a venture to distribute Harvard's existing print publications, as well as reports, internet and intranet products and services for consumers, corporations and managed care organizations under the Harvard Medical School imprimatur.