According to Dr Rick van Pelt, Director of Global Programmes, at Boston-based Partners Harvard Medical International in the US, agrees that quality is an important and complex issue that is generally poorly understood.
What does HMI stand for?
HMI stands for Harvard Medical International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMI
We have 126 other meanings of HMI in our Acronym Attic
- Health, Mental Health, and Safety Guidelines for Schools (US)
- Holland Marine House Vietnam (maritime technology; Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Human Meta-Human Vamperic Virus (Shadowrun game)
- Help Me Help You
- Hahn-Meitner-Institut (German: Hahn Meitner Institute; research center)
- Halabja Post-Graduate Medical Institute (Iraq)
- Halogen Metal Iodide
- Hammond-Whiting (Amtrak station code; Indiana)
- Hand Machine Interface
- Handbook of Maintenance Instruction
- Harvey Milk Institute (San Francisco, CA)
- Hazardously Misleading Information
- Head of Mining Installation
- Health Management & Informatics
- Healthcare Management Initiative (INSEAD)
- Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Heavy Metal Ions
- Heinzen Manufacturing International
- Helioseismic and Magnetic Imager
- Henry Mancini Institute (Culver City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to ensure patients receive the highest quality care and clinical services in a safe and reliable environment, the Center for Healthcare Planning and Quality (CPQ) was established jointly with Partners Harvard Medical International, as the independent regulatory body.
The centers will be part of the new medical school, launched in collaboration with Harvard Medical International.
The UAE has gone someway already to addressing this issue, with local governments actively increasing their efforts to woo high-end medical providers, such as Abu DhabiCOs association with the Cleveland Clinic and John Hopkins Medicine and Dubai aligning with Harvard Medical International, to help raise medical operating standards to international levels.
Harvard Medical International, a "self-supporting subsidiary" of Harvard University Medical School, which will be participating, has facilitated development of the overseas services, in over 30 countries.
Harvard Medical International will support Universidad Dominicana O & M's intention to build a medical school and a teaching hospital in the Dominican Republic, reports DR1 Daily News (Dec.
Spellman, Director of Academic Alliances and International Exchange Programs, Harvard Medical International, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA