; a new MRI operation in Charlton is a joint venture with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
What does HMFP stand for?
HMFP stands for Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Milk Fat Globule Antigen (antibody)
- Human Milk Fat Globulin 1
- Human Milk-fat Globule Membrane
- HELPS (Helping Evangelize by Loving Preachers Saints and Sinners) Ministry Fellowship International (est. 1999; Ottawa, KS)
- Her Majesty's Factory Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Hilltop Microfinance Initiative (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Holocaust Memorial Foundation of Illinois (Skokie, IL)
- Head Military Figure In Charge (polite form)
- High Magnetic Field Laboratory (China)
- Hilton Metal Forging Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
- Harvest Moon Folk Society, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Hillman Morgan Financial Solutions Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Fisika Teknik (Indonesian: Engineering Physics Student Association)
- Hold My Feeding Tube
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital (Texas)
- Head Military Figure What's In Charge (military slang; polite form; see MFWIC, HMFIC)
- Health Maintenance Facility Workstation
- Habitat Management Guidelines (conservation)
- Halter Marine Group, Inc.
- Hannover Marketing Gesellschaft (German: Hannover Marketing Company; Hannover, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This fee is designed to offset the cost of 24-hour, 7-day access to emergency medical services and is in compliance with state and federal law and all contracts Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians have with health care insurers," Dr.