Justice Ifitkhar Muhammd Chaudhry, Chief Justice of Pakistan was also awarded The Medal of Freedom, the highest honour given by the Harvard Law School Association.
What does HLSA stand for?
HLSA stands for Harvard Law School Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLSA
We have 4 other meanings of HLSA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Lineage Specific (genetics)
- Huntingdon Life Sciences (research laboratory, Cambridgeshire, England)
- Hurricane Local Statement (US FEMA)
- Hybrid Transmission with Layered Source
- Hydraulic Locomotive Shed (Sri Lanka)
- Hyperbaric Lighting Set
- Hysterical Laughter Syndrome
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Homeland Security Comprehensive Assessment Model
- Homeland Security/Defense
- Hawaii Land Surveyors Association (Honolulu, HI)
- High Level Service Architecture
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Homebased Learning Society of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Human Liver-Specific Antigen
- Houston Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (Texas)
- Holographic Label Sdn Bhd (security solutions; Kepong, Malaysia)
- HealthLogic Systems Corporation (Tucker, GA)
- Healthy Living Supper Club (Oxford, UK)
- Helicopter Logistics Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
ExxonMobil Qatar and the Harvard Law School Association celebrated the Association's 125th anniversary at a dinner earlier this week, following a day long conference for Harvard Law School alumni currently working in the Middle East.