Representatives from Harvard Law School and the Institute for Global Law and Policy expressed their enthusiasm for this new collaboration with the Foundation and look forward to extending and deepening links between Harvard Law School and Qatar as the project advances.
What does HLS stand for?
HLS stands for Harvard Law School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLS
We have 111 other meanings of HLS in our Acronym Attic
- Houston Lawyer Referral Service (Texas)
- Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club
- Hydrogenated Low-Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil (nutrition)
- Head-Left-Right-Tail (algorithm)
- Hierarchical Likelihood Ratio Test
- Heavy Lift Recovery Vehicle
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
- Handheld Laser Scanner
- Hard Luck Story
- Hawken Locksmith Services (DeKalb, IL)
- Hawkes Learning Systems (software)
- Health Level Seven (healthcare)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Healthy Living Seminar
- Healthy Living Strategy (Canada)
- Heat, Light and Sound (various organizations)
- Heavy Louisiana Sweet (crude oil)
- Helicopter Landing Site
- Helicopter Landing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Franchise industry experts presented the "Law and Business of Franchising" to a group of Harvard Law School students organized by the Harvard Association for Law & Business, and the Office of Career Services.
A Harvard Law School graduate, Thomas now works as the district attorney of Maricopa County, Arizona.
Harvard Law School also asked the university's former President Derek Bok and ex-law school dean Robert C.
Lewis Foundation, which has given away mere than $10 million, including a $3 million grant to Harvard Law School.
Christine Jolls, an NBER Research Associate and Professor of Law at Harvard Law School (HLS), is joining her Harvard colleague Steven Shavell as co-director of the NBER's Program of Research on Law and Economics.