Lexis-Nexis has signed deals with Brief Reporter (New York), the National Institute of Trial Advocacy (Notre Dame, IN) and Marketspan (New York), while Westlaw has signed a deal with the Harvard Law Review Association (Cambridge, MA).
What does HLRA stand for?
HLRA stands for Harvard Law Review Association (Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLRA
We have 1 other meaning of HLRA in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Level Reviewer (US DoD)
- Historic Lotus Register
- Hobbes, Locke & Rousseau
- Hoffman La Roche
- Home Location Register (register component that interfaces with other components in a GSM and CDMA system)
- Honorary Local Representative
- Horizontal Recirculator (industrial refrigeration)
- Human Language Resources
- Hustle Loyalty Respect
- High Light Regulatory 1
- High Lateral Right Atrium
- High Level Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Houston Law Review Alumni Association, Inc.
- Hawaii Labor Relations Board
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
- Harry Laibstain Rare Coins (est. 1980; Norfolk, VA)
- Hindustan Lever Research Centre (est. 1967; India)
- Hollingworth Lake Rowing Club (UK)
- Honors Leadership Residential College (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- House Legislative Resource Center