See also David Robinson, "Ethnicity, Force, and Politics: Ming Mongols and Abortive Coup of 1461," Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies 59.
What does HJAS stand for?
HJAS stands for Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Herbert Justice Academy (est. 1997; UK)
- Hip Joint Angle (hamstring muscle length)
- History Journal Activity
- Hooke-Jeeves Algorithm
- Human Job Analysis (human resources)
- Harvard Journal of African-American Public Policy
- Hillsborough Junior Athletics Club (New Zealand)
- Houston Jr. Aeros Hockey Association (Texas)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia)
- Hunter-Jumper Association of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Hamilton James & Bruce (recruitment agency; Australia)
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman (partial differential equation)
- High Jugular Bulb (vascular condition)
- Hou Je Bek (Dutch: Shut Your Mouth)
- Howell-Jolly Body (DNA)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) JMS (Java Message Service) Bridge
- Historic Jackson Business Association (California)
- Het Johan Borgman College (Netherlands)
- Hucknall Junior Basketball Club (UK)
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman-Isaacs (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the seventeen essays collected here, eleven (not ten, as the book-jacket has it) have been previously published, the majority in the pages of the Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies.