The Harvard Civil Rights Project covered this issue and more in a 2006 study, "Denver Public Schools: Resegregation, Latino Style.
What does HCRP stand for?
HCRP stands for Harvard Civil Rights Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCRP
We have 16 other meanings of HCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Calcitonin Receptor-Like Receptor
- Health Care Risk Management
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority
- Health Care Resource Management Society
- Health Care Record Number
- Hat Creek Radio Observatory (California)
- Human and Civil Rights Organizations of America (est. 1994; Salem, MA)
- Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- Hardcore Role Playing
- Harris County Republican Party (Houston, TX)
- Harvard College Research Program
- Health Care Reform Panel (Louisiana)
- Hillsborough County Republican Party
- Human Cysteine-Rich Protein 2
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
- Hancock County Rural Public Transportation (Sneedville, TN)
- Harlan County Ridge Runners
- Health Care Risk Report (Chamberlain Dunn publication; UK)
- High Country River Rafters (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Health Consumers of Rural and Remote Australia, Inc. (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Michigan, Illinois, and California have the highest numbers of segregated schools, according to the Harvard Civil Rights Project (see "Progress Undone," Newspoints, August 2006).
The rate of school desegregation has been charted for many years by the Harvard Civil Rights Project.