The Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center was known as the Harvard Center for Neurodegeneration and Repair until last year.
What does HCNR stand for?
HCNR stands for Harvard Center for Neurodegeneration and Repair (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HCNR in our Acronym Attic
- Happy Couples Never Last (music label)
- Honolulu Council Navy League (US Navy; Honolulu, HI)
- Hollinger Canadian Newspapers, Limited Partnership
- High Commissioner on National Minorities (OSCE)
- Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio
- Hulpmiddelen Centrum Noordoost Nederland (Groningen, Goor, Netherlands)
- Hippocampal Cholinergic Neurostimulating Peptide
- Honey Creek New Providence Friends Church (New Providence, IA)
- Human C-Type Natriuretic Peptide (clinical chemistry)
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Heart Center Nursing Research Work Group (Duke University Health System; Durham, NC)
- Health Corporate Network Supply
- Ho Chunk Nation Transportation (Black River Falls, WI)
- Human Concentrative Nucleoside Transporter
- Human Cognitive Neuroscience Unit (Northumbria University; UK)
- Hillsborough County Neighborhood Watch Association (Tampa, FL)
- Harvard Club of New York
- Housing Corporation of New Zealand
- Harvard College Observatory