John Lynch, the chief executive of U-T San Diego -- which earlier this month announced a deal to acquire Lee Enterprise's North County Times of Escondido for $12 million -- spoke at meeting of the Harvard Business School Club of San Diego on Sept.
What does HBSC stand for?
HBSC stands for Harvard Business School Club (alumni organization; various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBSC
We have 7 other meanings of HBSC in our Acronym Attic
- Home Business Success Academy
- Human Bifid Sorbitol Agar
- Harvard Business School African-American Alumni (Massachusetts)
- Harvard Business School Association of Boston (Belmont, MA)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (biochemistry)
- Harvard Business School Association of Hong Kong
- Harvard Business School Association of Orange County (California)
- Harvard Business School Association of Southern California
- Hamilton Bay Sailing Club (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Behavioral Sciences (University of Colorado, Denver)
- Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (World Health Organization)
- Heartbreak Suicide (band)
- Hermosa Beach Soccer Club (Los Angeles, CA)
- Honours Bachelor of Science (degree)
- Harvard Business School Club of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Hermosa Beach Sister City Association
- Houston-Baku Sister Cities Association (Houston, TX)
- Humber Bay Shores Condominium Association (est. 1997; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Harvard Business School Club of Chicago (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ever the visionary, Mahoney grew VCG from a volunteer placement program, developed in conjunction with the Harvard Business School Club of Greater New York, into an organization nationally recognized for its focus on strengthening nonprofit boards of directors.
The first woman president of cloth the Executive Council of the Harvard Business School Alumni Association and the Harvard Business School Club of New York, Ecton was senior vice president of NutriSystem Inc.
She is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Association for a Better New York, the Harvard Business School Club of NY, the Harvard Business School Network of Women Alumnae, Young Men's/Women's Real Estate Association and Young Mortgage Bankers Association.
In Transition: From the Harvard Business School Club of New York's Personal Seminar in Career Management, Mary L.