Sachs, director of the Harvard Bipolar Research Program at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, presented data from the Systematic Treatment Enhancement Program for Bipolar Disorder (STEP-BD), a multi-center study funded by the National Institute of Mental Health.
What does HBRP stand for?
HBRP stands for Harvard Bipolar Research Program (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBRP
- Honeybee Research Institute (Pakistan)
- Housing Building Research Institute (Bangladesh)
- Human BioMolecular Research Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Home Business Residual Income Opportunities
- Hawaii Business Research Library (Kihei, HI)
- High Banks Racing League (racing)
- Horseshoe Bend Regional Library (Dadeville, AL)
- Hotel Beau Rivage Mekong (Vientiane, Laos)
- Hot Biblical Research News (blog)
- Harvard Business Review Online
- Harvard Business Review Polska
- Health and Behavior Research Project (Iowa State University)
- Healthy Balance Research Program (Canada)
- High Burnup Rim Project
- Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program
- Highway Bridge Rehabilitation and Replacement Program
- Harbors (postal suffix)
- Hillside Behavior Rating Scale
- Hebden Bridge Round Table (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Hero-Based Real-Time Strategy (SpellForce; JoWooD Productions; video game company; Austria)