A deal announced last week between the Harvard Alumni Association and the 31,000-member $409 million Harvard University Employees Credit Union has guaranteed that at least 4,500 alumni of the university will carry the credit union's credit card.
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for Harvard Alumni Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Height of Apogee/Height of Perigee
- Harmonious Mobility Network (Toyota)
- Hrvatski Akademski Športski Klub (Croatian: Academic Sport Club)
- Human A2a Subtype of Adenosine Receptor
- Homozygous arginine at codon 72
- Human Adenovirus 8
- Haloacetic Acid
- Haris Al Afaq (Dubai, UAE)
- Havyaka Association of Americas (New Jersey)
- Hawaii Aquaculture Association
- Heartland Alliance of America
- Heat Activated Adhesive
- Heavy Anti-Aircraft
- Heavy Anti-aircraft Artillery
- Height Above Airport (aviation)
- Hellenic American Academy (Lowell, MA)
- Hellenic Army Aviation
- hemoglobin-associated acetaldehyde (laboratory test indicative of heavy alcohol use)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Harvard Alumni Association apologized for an entry in the 50th anniversary report for the class of 1962 in which Ted Kaczynski, the man known as the Unabomber who is serving multiple life sentences, updated his awards and current job title.
The Harvard Alumni Association later apologized for the entry.