Its 3,200 students, about half of whom receive free and reduced-price lunches, are spread among four smaller "colleges," aptly named Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Columbia, that each have 800 students and share the same courses and options.
What does HYP stand for?
HYP stands for Harvard, Yale, Princeton
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HYP
We have 16 other meanings of HYP in our Acronym Attic
- Healthy York Network (York, PA)
- High Yield Notes
- Homeless Youth Network (Houston, TX)
- Historic Ybor Neighborhood Civic Association (Tampa, Florida)
- Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus (Honolulu, HI)
- Highland Year of Culture
- Homeless Youth Oversight Committee (Oregon)
- Hike Your Own Hike
- Hypoxia Up-Regulated 1
- Halkin Yukselisi Partisi (Turkish: People's Ascent Party)
- Hey You Pikachu (game)
- High Yield Plus Fund, Inc.
- High Yield Portfolio
- Hispanic Yellow Pages (various locations)
- Huntsville Young Professionals (Huntsville, AL)
- Hyphenation (file name extension)
- Hispanic Yellow Pages of America
- Hybrid Programmable Attitude Control Electronics (processor; US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Missing were Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and many, many others that are of great interest to high school students and which find prominence in the U.