Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport replaced each of the 4,342 210-watt metal-halide fixtures with Cooper Lighting's 80-watt McGraw-Edison Valet LED fixtures in its north and south parking decks.
What does HJAIA stand for?
HJAIA stands for Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hybrid Join
- Hawaii Jewelers Association
- Herbert Justice Academy (est. 1997; UK)
- Hip Joint Angle (hamstring muscle length)
- History Journal Activity
- Hooke-Jeeves Algorithm
- Human Job Analysis (human resources)
- Harvard Journal of African-American Public Policy
- Hillsborough Junior Athletics Club (New Zealand)
- Houston Jr. Aeros Hockey Association (Texas)
- Hunter-Jumper Association of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Harvard Journal of Asiatic Studies
- Hamilton James & Bruce (recruitment agency; Australia)
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman (partial differential equation)
- High Jugular Bulb (vascular condition)
- Hou Je Bek (Dutch: Shut Your Mouth)
- Howell-Jolly Body (DNA)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) JMS (Java Message Service) Bridge
- Historic Jackson Business Association (California)
- Het Johan Borgman College (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: A Delta Boeing 737-700 jet has rolled off a taxiway and down an embankment at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport.
Sep 14, 2006 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport began reconstruction of Runway 8R-26L, the north departure runway, on Friday.
Operating from a 20,000-square-foot warehouse near the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta international airport, Road One fills a gap left open by companies like UPS and Federal Express, which specialize in smaller packages and larger freight firms like Yellow or Roadway, which handle a greater number of tractor-trailer loads.
In May AirTran Airways will add a service to Bermuda from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.