The Hartlepool Male Voice Choir and Hartlepool Ladies' Choir will perform together in a concert in the town's Borough Hall on Saturday, April 20.
What does HMVC stand for?
HMVC stands for Hartlepool Male Voice Choir (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMVC
We have 1 other meaning of HMVC in our Acronym Attic
- High Molecular Weight
- High Mountain Village (gaming)
- His Master's Voice
- Horror Music Video
- HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) McKinney-Vento
- Hydraulics Main & Vital
- Hazard Mapping and Vulnerability Assessment
- Historic Medford Village Association (Medford, NJ)
- Historic Modified Vehicle Association (Germany)
- Helmet-Mounted Visual and Audio Display
- Hierarchical Model View Controller (computer programming)
- High Moorland Visitor Centre (Dartmoor National Park, UK)
- Huntingdon Male Voice Choir (est. 1962; UK)
- Het Ministerie Van Evenementen (Dutch: The Ministry of Events)
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell (also seen as HMEC and HMVEC-d)
- Human Dermal Microvascular Endothelial Cell (also seen as HMEC and HMVEC)
- Historic Military Vehicle Forum (UK)
- Hudson Mohawk Volunteer Firemen's Association
- High-Speed Multi Vendor Interface Protocol (GO-MVIP – H-MVIP Standard)
- Hundred-Million Vehicle Kilometres
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hartlepool Male Voice Choir performs at West Pelton Methodist Church at 7.
They have agreed to the free use of the borough hall on the Headland by the Hartlepool Male Voice Choir for a concert on February 18.
The ever popular HARTLEPOOL MALE VOICE CHOIR will also be performing to ensure a feast of music for theatregoers.
30pm the Hartlepool Male Voice Choir will give a concert.
Voices of note MEMBERS of the Hartlepool Male Voice Choir have been invited to sing at the Royal Albert Hall in November.
In good voice THE East Cleveland Branch of the MS Society will host a concert by the Hartlepool Male Voice Choir at the Ann Charlton Lodge, Edenhall Grove, Redcar, on Wednesday, June 1, at 7.
The charity received pounds 500 from Hartlepool Male Voice Choir and Brotton WI members made donations of cash and teddy bears.