As part of its anniversary celebrations, the site's Local Community Liaison Council meeting, usually held at the station, will be held at Hartlepool College of Further Education.
What does HCFE stand for?
HCFE stands for Hartlepool College of Further Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HCFE in our Acronym Attic
- Hull City Football Club (the Sleeping Giant)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Harris County Federal Credit Union (Houston, TX)
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union
- Highgrove Community Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Harrods Creek Fire Department (Jefferson County, KY)
- High-Calorie/High-Fat Diet
- Houston Canine Frisbee Disc Club
- Happy Charm Fool Dance Music
- Hartford County Fire Emergency Plan (Plainville, CT)
- Hard Core Fan Freak
- High Carbohydrate Fat-Free (diet)
- High-Capacity Fog Foam
- Hollywood-China Film Festival
- Hamilton County Fish and Game (Noblesville, IN)
- Hierarchical Control Flow Graph (computing)
- Home Consumer Finance Group
- Hawaii Coalition for Health
- Henry Crown Field House (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIGHER NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, HARTLEPOOL COLLEGE OF FURTHER EDUCATION Thomas Addison, Sonny Brightwell, Ryan Brymer, Matthew Alan Cook, Lee Cuthbert, Martyn James Gowland, Christian Joseph Higgins, Craig Hill, Christopher Barrie Leonard, Jason Low, Liam Mabbott, Alex Terry Monaghan, Matthew Price, Christopher Colin Prouse, Craig Rhodes, Ben Simpson, James David Welford.
Tees Valley-based Hartlepool College of Further Education, recently subject of a move to a new [pounds sterling]53 million state-of-the-art campus, has joined the National Skills Academy for Food & Drink as a specialist provider of development training and coaching for the UK's food manufacturing industry.
Oct 25: Hartlepool College of Further Education, open evening, 6pm.
It has also teamed up with Hartlepool College of Further Education to offer an additional Driver Continuous Professional Competency qualification to lorry and bus drivers.
Oct 16: Hartlepool College of Further Education, open evening, 6pm.
He has already received commissions from One North East and Hartlepool College of Further Education and is working with DigitalCity, at the Institute of Digital Innovation in Middlesbrough, as a mentor and as an industrial adviser at Cleveland College of Art and Design.
Having just completed his Level 3 diploma in bricklaying and trowel occupations at Hartlepool College of Further Education as well as an NVQ in construction, John is looking forward to starting a full-time career in the building industry.