The company, which announced plans last year for 168 new homes, has submitted an application to Hartlepool Borough Council this week to build another 600 houses on the west side of the site.
What does HBC stand for?
HBC stands for Hartlepool Borough Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBC
We have 244 other meanings of HBC in our Acronym Attic
- Hoening Big Bore Slug, LLC
- Hrvatski Body Building Savez (Croatian Body Building Association)
- Human renal brush border vesicles
- Habitat Bicycle Challenge (student run organization that benefits Habitat for Humanity)
- Hacked by Chinese
- Hale-Bopp Comet
- Hansen Beverage Company (Corona, CA)
- Harbor Bay Club (Alameda, CA)
- Hard-Boiled Candy (sugar confectionery)
- Harmony Baptist Church (various locations)
- Harvard Bridge Club
- Havant Borough Council (UK town council)
- Hawker Beechcraft Corporation (Wichita, Kansas)
- Head Ball Coach (Steve Spurrier)
- Health & Beauty Care
- Health Benefits Coalition (healthcare)
- Healthcare Business Consultants (various locations)
- Heavy Brushed Cotton (fabric)
- Helena Bonham Carter (actress)
- Hellenic Bottling Company (Coca-Cola)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for Hartlepool Borough Council said a specialist manufacturer designed and build the most appropriate ramp for the property, taking into account the steep steps there and the "relevant health and safety rules".
Liverpool is now in fourth place behind Rutland County Council, Hartlepool Borough Council and Salford City Council.
The sponsors insist no more money can be provided because they have to act as guarantor for more than pounds 200,000 owed by West to Hartlepool Borough Council.
Summerhill, an outdoor activity centre and local nature reserve run by Hartlepool Borough Council, is holding a fundraising car boot sale.
A MULTI-million homes and leisure development which will include state-of-the-art "air dome sports facilities" has been given the green light by Hartlepool Borough Council.