In other outdoor news of note: The Oregon Hunters Association is providing a new outdoor education pavilion at Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge in southeastern Oregon.
What does HMNAR stand for?
HMNAR stands for Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hermandad Mexicana Nacional (Spanish: National Mexican Brotherhood; California)
- Holistic Moms Network (Caldwell, NJ)
- Hereditary Motor Neuronopathy (Distal Hereditary, with Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Hawaii Macadamia Nut Association
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Associates
- Helios & Matheson North America, Inc. (New York, NY)
- High Molecular Mass Nuclear Antigen (cell science)
- Housing Market and Needs Assessment (housing planning survey; England, UK)
- Human Malignancy-Associated Nucleolar Antigen (leukemia)
- Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office (UK)
- Health, Medicine, Nursing and Behavioural Sciences (Australia)
- Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida (Valparaiso, FL)
- Huron-Manistee National Forest (Oscoda County, Michigan)
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Hypo Maar Niet Happy (Dutch thyroid condition support group)
- Harvard Mahoney Neuroscience Institute (Boston, MA)
- Hi, My Name Is
- Her Majesty's Nuclear Installations Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Humanistic Mathematics Network Journal
- Hermandad Mexicana Nacional Legal Center (community organization; California, US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For nearly a century, cattle and antelope competed for grazing rights in southeast Oregon on what is now Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge.
Programs offered range from spearfishing training at Waldo Lake, wildlife hikes at Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge, fly-fishing for trout, outdoor cooking, a Steens Mountain backcountry adventure, pheasant hunting, rifle and pistol shooting, steelhead fishing on the Rogue River and building your own fly rod.