What does HBCLS stand for?
HBCLS stands for Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Biological Chemistry and Genetics
- Heard Before Classical Hits (CD series)
- Hudelson Baptist Children’s Home
- Hunting Beagle Champion (UKC)
- Home Banking Computer Interface (European standard for online banking)
- Home Based Crisis Intervention (adolescent psychiatric services; Office of Mental Health; New York)
- Horizon Business Concepts, Inc.
- Handball Club Lucq de Béarn (French handball club; Lucq-de-Bearn, France)
- Harvard Broadband Communications Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Honey Brook Community Library (Honey Brook, PA)
- High-Bay Ceramic Melter
- His Blood Covers Me (German hardcore band)
- Holistic Business Continuity Management (UK)
- Health Behaviour Change Network (online service provision tool; National Health Service; UK)
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Harmonisation of Border Crossing Procedures (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia)
- Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory (physics)
- Huntington Beach Church of Religious Science (California)
- Healthcare Billing and Collection Service (formerly Hospital Billing and Collection Service; est. 1985)
- Hemoglobin Constant Spring